Output of printf

anshu khare anshukhare50 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 07:27:35 UTC 2020

Hi

So here's what I was trying to do.
In  svx/source/dialog/compressgraphicdialog.cxx, I added a printf statement
in CompressGraphicsDialog::CompressGraphicsDialog() function
and CompressGraphicsDialog::Initialize() function as follows:
printf("Hi");

Then I built a debug version of LibreOffice.
As usual soffice.bin and LibreOffice Dev Personal opened up.

I created a Writer document and inserted a picture in it.
Then I compressed that picture and saved the document.

To my surprise, there was no "Hi" in the Output window and Immediate window
of Visual Studio.
Also, there was no "Hi" in soffice.bin.

Anshu