Building skia with clang(-cl)

Michael Weghorn m.weghorn at posteo.de
Tue Jun 9 06:18:21 UTC 2020

On 08/06/2020 15.16, Rene Engelhard wrote:
> (I consider the existence of gen a problem, too, maybe I should just
> make -gtk3 a non-optional part.
>
> But still then afaik the desktop detector will still use "gen" on e.g.
> fluxbox or so, didn't actually check lately?)

IIRC, Caolán mentioned that on IRC yesterday already:
Unless explicitly specified otherwise (like setting SAL_USE_VCLPLUGIN
env variable), "gen" is the last choice, so won't be used if another VCL
plugin is present and can be loaded, s. [1].

[1]
https://git.libreoffice.org/core/+/4c4b3218b8595a9809ffade0cfd064f3d9335dff/vcl/source/app/salplug.cxx#228