AW: [EXTERN]-Re[6]: Building LO from source

Kalinowski, Julian julian.kalinowski at dataport.de
Fri Jun 12 09:09:00 UTC 2020

Hi,
Regarding your problem installing extensions, I remember having the same Error message when I enabled Java Debugging inside LO to debug extensions.
In Options – Advanced – Parameters (or similar, my UI is in german), I added some java parameters so I can attach a debugger (as described here: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/How_to_debug#Debugging_Java_components_in_LibreOffice)

When these options were set and I did NOT have a debugger attached, I got the same error message when trying to install an extension.
So you may check if there are JVM options set and remove them or attach a debugger and try installing your extension again.

Regards,
Julian