How to create a lockedCanvas in MSWord?

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at collabora.com
Tue Aug 10 08:46:37 UTC 2021

Hi Regina,

On Fri, Jul 30, 2021 at 01:12:26PM +0200, Regina Henschel <rb.henschel at t-online.de> wrote:
> The lockedCanvas can have child element GvmlGraphicObjectFrame in addition.
> That is TableShape, ChartShape or OLE2Shape, I think. So if someone has a
> test document for that, I could test whether it really works and write a
> unittest with it.

I'm not sure the UI allows table shapes, Word 2007 turns a copy&pasted
PowerPoint drawingML table in native table.  Charts are also turned into
native Word charts.  I didn't test, but I assume that OLE2 embedding
would be similar to charts.

So given that UI does not allow creating these, I would not bother about
them too much.

Regards,

Miklos