Are there ideas for client-server model.

Stef Bon stefbon at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 15:56:53 UTC 2021

Hi Marc,

do you mean me being a Collabora developer? No!
I'm interested in making LibreOffice act as server, offering connections
to the local intranet (possibly Internet), not using a webserver but
"invent" a new protocol, something like Open Document Network Protocol.

But where do I start? I'm a C developer, and almost always having trouble
reading C++. So that's not a good start, but maybe the code is ok to read.
Can you suggest me something to start understanding how LibreOffice works,
with the different "modules": one for open and save, one for the gui, one
for the editing, etc?

Thanks in advance,

Stef Bon