GSoC progress report (week-3)

Akshit akshitsan13 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 19:17:21 UTC 2021

Hey everyone,
My project's titled: "Tests for the VCL graphics backend
<https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/projects/#5167575094263808>" and this
week I have successfully submitted the patch(link
<https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/117384> and an additional one link
<https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/117657>) for the implementation of
the VCL test dialog box which would help the user to trigger the tests
themselves and I've also sent the patch for downloading the results of the
test as a zip file(link <https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/117937>),
which would help the user to present the issue with the backend easily if
present and after wrapping these aforementioned tasks, I would start
working on implementing different test cases to improve the current VCL
testing scenario. Lastly, I would like to thank Tomaz Vajngerl and Lubos
Lunak for mentoring me.

Thanks,
Akshit