Week #3 update Sidebar

anshu khare anshukhare50 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 18:36:55 UTC 2021

Hi everyone

In the last week, while implementing, we realized that we were making
templdlg.cxx very complex which will affect the maintainability of code in
the future.
Hence, we decided to change our approach.
To make things simple, we decided that first we will re-factor the code
which is responsible for all the interactions like filter, select etc. by
introducing a new control StyleList and after that we will try to introduce
a new treeview.

In the next week, I will be working towards the refactoring of code. This
will make templdlg.cxx's code much smaller.

Thankyou everyone
Regards
Anshu