[GSoC] Comments in Sidebar Deck: Weekly Update

Mohit Marathe mohitmarathe at proton.me
Tue Jun 4 03:58:24 UTC 2024

Hello everyone,

In the last week, I implemented a method to `populateComments`
(which loads and displays all the existing comments to the
Comments deck).

For implementing this, I needed to collect all the existing comments
in the document. Fortunately, there was `SwPostItMgr::AddPostIts`
which already does that. So I refactored a part of the code (which
was needed) and made it public. Now, I have all the info to display
the comments. For the time being, I have displayed all the
comments separately i.e. not in threads (even if they should be).

Currently I'm implementing a way to display comments in a tree-view.

Thanks,
Mohit