behavior of new functions XLOOKUP and XMATCH

Heiko Tietze heiko.tietze at documentfoundation.org
Tue May 14 06:21:29 UTC 2024

Correct me but

=XLOOKUP(C3;A$1:A$3;B$1:B$3;"INV";_3_;1) returns #VALUE! (Excel) or Err:504 (LO)
=_Y_LOOKUP(C4;A$1:A$3;B$1:B$3;"INV";0;1) returns #NAME? (both)

What exactly will change?

many people have registered. Rather use design@ for input from the UI/UX group.

--
Dr. Heiko Tietze, UX-Architect and UI-Designer
Tel: +49 30 5557992-63 | Mail: heiko.tietze at documentfoundation.org
The Document Foundation, Winterfeldtstraße 52, 10781 Berlin, DE