plz Improve this outdated and not thought trough installer / if possible libreoffice light

T N lhpitn at outlook.de
Tue Sep 10 20:32:50 UTC 2024

Hi,

i am installing lo on one of my machines, i dont have a lot of space left [image 2024-09-10 22_06_35-Window ] so i deay i only want calc and write and no draw impress and never base (who uses this crapware stuck in the 90s anywhay?)

so i was not very happy when i found no way to deselect this components, all i got was this:

[image 2024-09-10 22_06_07-LibreOffice 24.2.6.2 - Installation Wizard ]

not much to deselect there that would help with space consumtion. So if possible let us deselect whole applications like base, impress and draw!

also this question is not very well thought trough

[image 2024-09-10 22_06_58-Window ]

or do you seriously belive that someone would like to set the default action to all exept to doc and rtf files and would rather keep editing them in wordpad. I know how that was thought up, only check what is not associated by others as default. but you may should think again and make an exaption for wordpad!

thanks for taking my input into consideration,

Regards and keep up the good work,

T N