Remove hard-coded key combination shift+ctrl+f6

Heiko Tietze heiko.tietze at documentfoundation.org
Wed Sep 11 06:26:05 UTC 2024

On 11.09.24 6:42 AM, Michael Weghorn wrote:
> While I'm not attached to the Shift+Ctrl+F6 shortcut in particular, I think it
> wouldn't be ideal to lose the functionality to adjust the split window view
> using the keyboard, mainly for accessibility reasons.
> Would that still be possible somehow?
Insert > Split Window / .uno:SplitWindow toggles the feature on/off, adjustments
per cursor key would not be possible anymore. It is tedious, however, to press
the cursor for quite a while, and the benefits outweigh the drawback.

--
Dr. Heiko Tietze, UX-Architect and UI-Designer
Tel: +49 30 5557992-63 | Mail: heiko.tietze at documentfoundation.org
The Document Foundation, Winterfeldtstraße 52, 10781 Berlin, DE