[Libva] Quality of the scaled H264 decoded image

Ratin ratin3 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 05:30:39 PST 2013

awesome, would like to see the result from HQ scaling sometime in the
future. I am just using putSurface, don't want to go thru Proc pipeline if
I don't have to. Is the performance penalty identical in both ways? Is
there a way I can measure how much GPU processing  (% and such) is being
utilized?
Thanks,

Ratin