[LightDM] lightdm at lists.freedesktop.org

PCMan pcman.tw at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 08:17:03 PDT 2011

A "very valid" usage for this feature is for public computers in libraries.
We don't know in advance what the language the users will need.
This is especially useful in countries where many languages are in use
simultaneously, such as Swiss, India, Singapore, or others.
Another possible usage is for a central server providing terminal services
in network environment.

Please add it back or at least make it possible for other greeters to do it.
If Ubuntu doesn't need it, just remove this feature from your default
greeter.
However, we'd like to add this feature to our own greeter. Please, at least
make this optional.