[Lima] Difference to the blob / atomic modesetting

Thomas Rohloff v10lator at myway.de
Fri Oct 23 05:30:49 UTC 2020

Thank you, too.

CoreELEC devs are starting to contradict their own statements (hell, one of them even said "we should not care (about the diff)" while another said "Lima is not feature complete enough"). It sounds like they evaluate Lima based on thoughts/feelings instead of facts, so hopefully they start to seriously think about Lima after reading this ( https://discourse.coreelec.org/t/blob-vs-lima/13242
)