[Mesa-dev] Merging GLES1/2 to mesa/main

Kristian Høgsberg krh at bitplanet.net
Tue Apr 27 18:56:42 PDT 2010

Hi,

I wrote about my plan to integrate the GLES1/2 code from src/mesa/es
into core mesa a couple of weeks ago:

  http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/mesa-dev/2010-April/000038.html

and after wrapping my head around the dispatch and remap tables, I've
come up with a series of patches to implement this idea.  The patches
are sitting in a branch in my personal mesa repo:

  http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~krh/mesa/log/?h=gles2

and I would normally just send them to the list for review.  However,
I'm up to 31 patches so far, and I don't want to spam the list with
that much mail.  I feel that the patches are ready to merge at this
point, but would obviously appreciate if somebody has the time to
review the patches, or at least just some of them.  The overall
approach is