[Mesa-dev] split-up maptextureimage series
eric at anholt.net
Mon Aug 29 10:24:32 PDT 2011
On Mon, 29 Aug 2011 08:32:41 -0600, Brian Paul <brianp at vmware.com> wrote:
Non-text part: multipart/mixed
> On 08/24/2011 12:08 PM, Eric Anholt wrote:
> > OK, that last patchbomb had some issues. For sanity, I'd like to get
> > some of the non-controversial stuff in before polishing off the
> > remainder. This is the part of my branch not related to
> > GetTexImage(). It's also the stuff that should be reasonably well
> > tested by our current testsuite.
> > This is the "mti-3" branch of my repo.
> Eric, I think you should go ahead and merge this branch. I had some
> spare time over the weekend and have reworked much of my patch series
> relative to this branch.
> I only found one issue on mti-3. In commit
> 4c492f2b4abb59764c2f3fced597c4598eb9f46f one of us accidentally
> removed the block of code that calls _mesa_validate_pbo_teximage() in
> _mesa_store_teximage3d(). The attached patch fixes it.
I started trying to build a GetTexImage internalformat/format/types test
for piglit so we could actually test the big change remaining in the
split mapteximage series. The WIP for that is on the master branch of
my piglit tree. Oh how I hate GL's pixel path.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 197 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the mesa-dev