[Mesa-dev] Mesa 7.11 devel still fails on crosscompiling (generating of builtin_function.cpp)

Sun Jun 26 04:07:47 PDT 2011

here a quick and dirty sample how to successfull crosscompile:

HOST_CC="$HOST_CC" \
HOST_OPT_FLAGS="$HOST_CFLAGS" \
X11_INCLUDES= \
DRI_DRIVER_INSTALL_DIR="$XORG_PATH_DRI" \
DRI_DRIVER_SEARCH_DIR="$XORG_PATH_DRI" \
./configure --host=$TARGET_NAME \
             --build=$HOST_NAME \
             --prefix=/usr \
             --sysconfdir=/etc \
             --localstatedir=/var \
             --disable-static \
             --enable-shared \
             --disable-debug \
             --disable-selinux \
             --enable-xcb \
             --disable-glx-tls \
             --enable-driglx-direct \
             --disable-egl \
             --enable-glu \
             --disable-gl-osmesa \
             --disable-glut \
             --disable-glw \
             --disable-motif \
              $MESA_CONFIG \
             --with-gallium-drivers="$GALLIUM_DRIVERS nouveau" \
             --with-driver="dri" \
             --with-dri-drivers="$MESA_DRIVERS" \
             --with-xorg-driver-dir="$XORG_PATH_DRIVERS" \

make CC="$HOST_CC" \
      CXX="$HOST_CXX" \
      CFLAGS="$HOST_CFLAGS" \
      CXXFLAGS="$HOST_CXXFLAGS" \
      LDFLAGS="$HOST_LDFLAGS" \
      -C src/glsl builtin_compiler

cp src/glsl/builtin_compiler $ROOT/$TOOLCHAIN/bin
make -C src/glsl clean

sed -e "s#\.\/builtin_compiler#$ROOT/$TOOLCHAIN/bin/builtin_compiler#g"
-i src/glsl/Makefile

make