[Mesa-dev] Mesa 7.11 devel still fails on crosscompiling (generating of builtin_function.cpp)

Sun Jun 26 03:02:23 PDT 2011

i have figured out it should work if src/glsl/builtin_compiler,
src/glsl/glcpp/glcpp and src/glsl/glsl_compiler will be buiöld with
$HOST_CC, $HOST_CXX, $HOST_CFLAGS, $HOST_CXXFLAGS and $HOST_LDFLAGS.
because some or all three tools are linked with libglsl.a we must build
libglsl.a twice (one for host one for target) and build this three tools
for host.

Stephan