[Mesa-dev] Friday Night Segfaults

Kevin H. Hobbs hobbsk at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 7 12:29:11 PST 2011

I build Mesa OSMesa and xlib from git every night, and then I build and
test VTK and ParaView against both Mesa libraries all of this on 9 hosts.

Beginning Friday night basically all of the rendering tests started
failing with a solid color on OSMesa and segfaulting with xlib.

I suspect Mesa because my builds seem to be the only ones on the VTK/PV
dashboards that suddenly had +300 test failures and I'm the only person
nutty enough to test VTK/PV with Mesa from git.

I'm rebuilding in debug now to try and track down the segfault, but
somebody might have an idea now.