[Mesa-dev] GL 3.0 glDrawPixels(integer format)

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 00:22:23 PST 2011

> While looking into MapRenderbuffer for glDrawPixels, I ended up
> looking at integer again.  It looks like GL 3.0 has added sanity to
> drawpixels for integer, which is to say that they've disallowed it.

Well I suppose the usual plan, test on binary drivers, though I expect
it works on nvidia, fails on fglrx.

We do also need to do something about the GL3.0 reporting as the
current code specifies EXT_texture_integer
which is more than the GL3.0 requirement. Maybe we need a sublevel of
EXT_texture_integer support for
drivers to report for GL3.0 support but not EXT_texture_integer support.

But I'm happy that GL3.0 simply worked out the stupid and it nobody
would possibly be using it for anything real.

Dave.