No subject

Thu Oct 27 06:15:47 PDT 2011

stored in the FogCoord vertex shader output. There is no fragment
shader change required. The fixed-function vertex program hasn't been
converted to the GLSL IR yet, only the fragment program, which is
irrelevant here.

Gallium only uses shaders, which means it always uses the generated
fixed-function programs (regardless of the IR being used), so
NV_fog_distance can always be enabled.

Marek

On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 3:18 PM, Jose Fonseca <jfonseca at vmware.com> wrote:
> I only see implementation for ffvertex_prog.c
>
> Wasn't (or will soon be) the FF->Mesa IR replaced with FF->GLSL IR? =C2=
=A0If so, can you truly enable unconditionally on gallium/st?