[Mesa-dev] Mesa 10.2 release candidate 3

Rob Clark robdclark at gmail.com
Tue May 20 06:31:30 PDT 2014

Hey Ian,

I wonder to what extent you might tolerate a late freedreno pull req?
I've backported nearly all of the recent freedreno commits on master
to a 10.2 based branch:

  https://github.com/freedreno/mesa/commits/freedreno-10.2

I guess it will be a while before 10.3 makes it in to distros, so it
would be kinda nice to get this on 10.2 branch at some point, even if
after 10.2.0.

Nothing touched anything outside of freedreno, and there has been a
pretty healthy increase in piglit passes recently (not to mention
gl2.1 support), so seems like a worthwhile thing

  http://people.freedesktop.org/~robclark/summary/gpu.gl2/A320/index.html

BR,
-R