[Mesa-dev] Interest in participating in the OPW with X.org

Juliet Fru julietfru at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 06:22:16 PDT 2014

Hello,

Thanks for the reply. I'll download and build piglit, take a look at the
various tests written in it and either come up with a project to work on,
or wait for some ideas from mentors to take on as a project. I will like to
know whether any documentation work could be a viable project?

Thanks,
Juliet