[Mesa-dev] NIR documentation

Timothy Arceri t_arceri at yahoo.com.au
Thu Jun 4 16:22:03 PDT 2015

Nice, thanks Connor. I'm just spinning up on NIR now so look forward to
reading over it.

One thing I've notice about nir is the code comments are few an far
between which raises the learning curve a bit. Are there any plans to
pad this out a bit? Not suggesting you go do it all, more just wondering
if anyone else considers it important.

Tim