[Mesa-dev] Building Mesa/LLVMpipe on Windows

Florian Link florianlink at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 11:40:17 PDT 2015

Hi everyone,

I spent some time building Mesa/llvmpipe on Windows and created a Python
script
that implements all the required steps (downloading/extracting all
prerequisites and sources,
configuring and building LLVM and Mesa).

The script is available at:

https://github.com/florianlink/MesaOnWindows

I hope it helps some people struggling with the build details on Windows!
If you are interested, feel free to incorporate it into Mesa, I placed the
script into the public domain.

Best regards,
Florian

P.S. Is there any reason why there are no prebuilt Mesa opengl32.dll files
available on the web? I considered putting a current dll onto Github as
well, are there any reasons why I should not do that?