[Mesa-dev] Mesa 10.6 release plan

Jason Ekstrand jason at jlekstrand.net
Sat May 16 10:11:15 PDT 2015

There was some discussion on IRC today about what the official date
is.  A bunch of Intel people have been working under the assumption
that it's the end of next week, not this week.  Was there some
non-public discussion and a decision to slip?

We would like to get two things in before the branch point:
 1) The MUL series Matt just sent
 2) Use NIR by default for GEN8+ VS.

If we don't want to slip too far we can probably get both in by Monday.
--Jason