[Mesa-dev] [RFC] [PATCH 00/10] NIR header (C++ compilation) TLC
emil.l.velikov at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 03:11:27 PDT 2015
A while back we had a case where NIR had C99 initializers in its public
headers. That's not desired as ISO C++ does not allow them.
So I took a quick look about wiring up a compilation test at 'make
check' and noticed that we've been missing some include guards, plus
other trivial tidbits.
Note that nir_intrinsics.h is still 'broken' and perhaps we should
convert it (alongside the C file) to python/mako.
With these in place the only warning that GCC produces on my system
(with -pedantic enabled) are
- use of C++11 long long integer constant [-Wlong-long]
- anonymous variadic macros were introduced in C++11 [-Wvariadic-macros]
- comma at end of enumerator list [-Wpedantic]
- ISO C++ forbids compound-literals [-Wpedantic]
- ISO C++ forbids zero-size array ‘src’ [-Wpedantic]
>From which, only the latter two might be of vague interest.
More information about the mesa-dev