[Mesa-dev] Question about OSMesaCreateContextAttribs?

Mathias Fröhlich Mathias.Froehlich at gmx.net
Fri Jul 1 05:34:41 UTC 2016

Hi,

Is OSMesaCreateContextAttribs supposed to be an extension function
that should not be linked against and queried for using
OSMesaGetProcAddress or is that a public api function?

If I look into the source I could think its public since it's
listed in the public header and marked as GLAPI.
But it's currently missing in the export lists so that you
cannot actually link against it when building a shared object.

Which variant is the anticipated usage?
Do we want to add the function to the export lists or do
we want to provide an extension function typedef and
force using it as an extension?

Greetings

Mathias