[Mesa-dev] V2 On disk shader cache for i965

Timothy Arceri timothy.arceri at collabora.com
Thu Jun 2 06:01:41 UTC 2016

On Wed, 2016-06-01 at 16:22 +1000, Timothy Arceri wrote:
> V2:
> - rebased on master
> - add support for encoding doubles
> - create shaders correctly (call
>  _mesa_HashFindFreeKeyBlock(ctx->Shared->ShaderObjects, 1) to get a
> name) stops
>  a crash when delete shader is called.

The above change was wrong I've reverted the change to patch 10 in my
shader-cache branch. The crash was ultimately caused by a buffer
overflow when restoring uniforms.

I've set a prerequisite patch that stops wasting memory
allocating storage space for SSBOs and builtins.

https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/patch/90960/

And a followup patch that fixes shader cache support for SSBOs.

https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/patch/90961/