[Mesa-dev] mesa-dev is failing to bounce some mails

Michel Dänzer michel at daenzer.net
Fri Oct 28 03:27:59 UTC 2016

On 27/10/16 10:01 PM, Christian König wrote:
> Am 27.10.2016 um 13:14 schrieb Emil Velikov:

>>> The missing mails have been arriving along this morning.
>>>
>> Hi Andres,
>>
>> Skimming through the above they have arrived in timely manner over here.
>> It might be worth checking if it's not something on your end - ISP
>> and/or local infra.
>
> Just for the record at least I had some issues with the amd mailing list
> hosted on fdo as well.
>
> Looks like some mails only got delivered delayed this morning.

before), I pinged Daniel Stone on the IRC FreeNode channel #freedesktop
about it, and he kicked mailman, which caused to clogged e-mail queue to
clear up.

In the future it's probably better to ping the admins on #freedesktop
directly instead of posting to this list or any other affected list if
it happens again.