[Mesa-dev] [RFC] - Rewrite mesa website in Sphinx

Jean Hertel jean.hertel at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 24 13:07:45 UTC 2017

Hello Brian, thanks for the response.

About the docs title, it's already "The Mesa 3D Graphics Library".

If you have any doubts, please see an example of the generated website here: http://mesa2.jeanhertel.com.br/

About the font-size, that's defined directly by the theme.

It is possible to create your own CSS file to replace this, or write our own theme, but I think it's not worth the effort, especially since all websites that use this theme have this same font size.

Best Regards,

Jean Hertel