[Mesa-dev] soft fp64 on evergreen

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Mon May 29 02:37:38 UTC 2017

On 26 May 2017 at 20:43, tournier.elie <tournier.elie at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> First of all sorry for the mess in my repo. ;)
>
> On 26 May 2017 at 11:16, Thomas Helland <thomashelland90 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi Elie,
>>>
>>> Thanks for the fp64 work.
>>>
>>> I've pulled the latest branch from your repo and start running piglit
>>> on a BARTS (r600g) GPU.
>>>
>>> I've noticed a few asserts with a debug build in ir_validate, do you
>>> test with --enable-debug?
> I run the test on my laptop using softpipe. But aboll sent me the test
> he run on an r600g.

I've done a first round of fixups,

https://cgit.freedesktop.org/~airlied/mesa/log/?h=glsl_arb_gpu_shader_fp64

has 3 patches on yours, this fixes asserts I was getting here just trying to run
generated_tests/spec/arb_gpu_shader_fp64/execution/built-in-functions/fs-abs-double.shader_test

This test now passes on my evergreen with that branch.

I'll see how piglit goes and pushed anything else I find there.

Dave.