[Mesa-dev] vulkan video + beta header enables

Michael Blumenkrantz michael.blumenkrantz at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 02:24:50 UTC 2021

I think maybe a simple policy like:
* always disable them for release builds
* require env vars to enable at runtime

would be enough to avoid having distros pick them up and block people from "relying" on them.

Otherwise Jason's comment on collaboration seems sufficient for doing updates to the headers/xml. Might just be something we work with a bit more ad-hoc as more people start to work on/with beta features too.