[Mesa-users] Warnings when running OpenGL applications

Marc Ferland marc.ferland at gmail.com
Fri May 6 10:26:30 PDT 2011

Hi,

I'm testing OpenGL applications on the e660 Intel platform (atom based) with
the EMGD binary drivers made by powervr (I think the GPU is a POWERVR SGX).
Now, each time I start an OpenGL application I get to following messages:

Mesa warning: Couldn't add glWeightbvARB to the Mesa dispatch table
Mesa warning: Couldn't add glWeightsvARB to the Mesa dispatch table
Mesa warning: Couldn't add glWeightivARB to the Mesa dispatch table
Mesa warning: Couldn't add glWeightfvARB to the Mesa dispatch table
Mesa warning: Couldn't add glWeightdvARB to the Mesa dispatch table
Mesa warning: Couldn't add glWeightubvARB to the Mesa dispatch table
Mesa warning: Couldn't add glWeightusvARB to the Mesa dispatch table
Mesa warning: Couldn't add glWeightuivARB to the Mesa dispatch table
Mesa warning: Couldn't add glWeightPointerARB to the Mesa dispatch table
Mesa warning: Couldn't add glVertexBlendARB to the Mesa dispatch table
Mesa warning: Couldn't add glCurrentPaletteMatrixARB to the Mesa dispatch
table
Mesa warning: Couldn't add glMatrixIndexubvARB to the Mesa dispatch table
Mesa warning: Couldn't add glMatrixIndexusvARB to the Mesa dispatch table
Mesa warning: Couldn't add glMatrixIndexuivARB to the Mesa dispatch table
Mesa warning: Couldn't add glMatrixIndexPointerARB to the Mesa dispatch
table
Mesa warning: Couldn't add glClampColorARB to the Mesa dispatch table

What do these messages mean? I've read a little about the dispatch table
from: http://www.mesa3d.org/dispatch.html but I still don't know why these
warnings pop-up.

Regards,

Marc