[Mesa-users] HELP WITH OSMESA LIBRARY

Urbano Alves alves.urbano at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 06:00:36 PST 2011

Hi,

Sorry by this email and question.

Anyway thanks.

Well, I have a program in C++ and with some openGL libraries (GLUT and
GLUI).

This program make some statistical calculation like cluster analysis.

Some of them are a very large picture.

They are more bigger than the screen size.

Well, we can talk about 2000x5000 pixel.

and

If the picture size is less than screen size no problem,

the program work and can save a PNG file.

But, if the picture size is bigger than the screen size I can't save it.

AND I NEED THIS PICTURES.

Well I think the osmesa.h library can help.

and I try it, and it don't work. No error, but the buffer are empty (fill
with zero).

Well some idea?

Thanks

--
P Antes de imprimir este e-mail pense bem se é necessário fazê-lo.