[Mesa-users] No GLSL version override

Dirk Schulze dirk.h.schulze at gmx.de
Tue Apr 9 22:41:31 UTC 2019

I finally managed to solve my problem using a configuration option in
the program I wanted to run (Stellarium).

However, I would like to point out here that something seems to be wrong
with the Mesa package:

When I type:
    glxinfo |grep "OpenGL shading"
it returns "1.20". But when I type:
    MESA_GLSL_VERSION_OVERRIDE=130 glxinfo |grep "OpenGL shading"
it returns "1.30" with the old Mesa version 18.0.5, but returns "1.20"
with the newer Mesa version 18.2.8. That should not happen.