Huawei ME906s does not connect

Philipp Hagemeister phihag at phihag.de
Wed Jun 29 20:01:42 UTC 2016

Just to be certain, I have most definitly attempted a connection here
(after /sys/bus/usb/devices/1-5/bConfigurationValue = 3, i.e. MBIM):

https://gist.githubusercontent.com/phihag/a99a82d0578c9a4867300ee91eb9084f/raw/19d42d714954d1c33c87a436a0077c16aeb9e7bd/mm_after_connect.log

https://gist.githubusercontent.com/phihag/a99a82d0578c9a4867300ee91eb9084f/raw/19d42d714954d1c33c87a436a0077c16aeb9e7bd/nm_after_connect.log

Searching for "simple connect" in the ModemManager log shows multiple
occurrences, or am I missing something?

- Philipp