Modem Status State vs. Bearer Status Connected

matthew stanger stangerm2 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 20:07:35 UTC 2016

I want to change it to report disconnected when not actively registered to
a tower. I'd also like to find more ways to flag it as disconnected when
you can't route out despite the bearer being setup and activated correctly,
i.e. maybe you had a data connection and roamed onto a voice only tower.  I
was assuming that the Modem status was the connection of the bearer i.e.
WAN is setup and the bearer-connected status would be if it is routing so
I'd update the bearer-connected status based on routing?