How to issue an "ifup broadband" when this is logged

Russ Westrem lspwaterproofing at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 18:46:55 UTC 2017

Ok.  So it seems I may have spoken a little too soon on the powered usb hub
working.  Here is something I have noticed.

It works for hours and hours at a time on bearer 0. Once an ifup is issued
to fix a downed connection the bearer changes to 1 then 2 and so on.  On
these other bearers the disconects happen after a few minutes consistently.