Fwd: MC7455 in X220 with ModemManager 1.6.4

Dominik Strnad litinoveweedle at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 21:26:08 UTC 2017

Hi Bjorn,

I did the same trick when I installed new wireless card in my older X220 -
after flashing modified FRU white-listed BIOS I had to load BIOS default to
get my card working, but there was slight difference - the card was showing
in the rfkill listing as HW blocked. As I remember correctly MC7455 is not
listed in rfkill at all, which is kind of strange... But I will double
check it tomorrow as I do not have NB with me right now. Thank you anyway
for suggestion, l will post rfkill list here.

BR