Setup MC7455 connection to internet with modem manager

Nassim Dahmani nassim at interactive-mobility.com
Fri Jun 16 12:19:12 UTC 2017

Thank you really much it finally works, I still have two questions:

-In my box I have two wifi card that I configure with hostapd but it
doesn't work with NM so I suppose that the easier way will be to setup the
access point with NM or is there another way to setup an internet
connection without nmcli

-Is there conf file that permit to have a full control on my connection
(play with every parameters to have the best connexion possible) or it's
setting up automatically and I don't have control over it.

Thank you again for your help
Regards