trying to connect to different operators using --3gpp-register-in-operator

Marcel mahik18 at gmx.de
Tue Oct 24 07:41:02 UTC 2017

Hey,

Yes, it's like that, I'm calling --simple-disconnect and -d for the
modem before enabling the modem again and trying to register via
--3gpp-register-in-operator=xxx, then I check if I'm connected to the
correct operator by comparing the operator in mmcli -m 0 to the operator
I tried to connect to(can I verify like that that I'm connected to the
correct operator?)

If that is successfull, I use --simple-connect(do I even have to do that?)

So you see, I'm not doing a 3gpp scan explicitly, I'm just (simple)
disconnecting, disabling the modem, enabling again, trying to (3gpp)
register in operator, if successful I try to (simple) connect which is
always successful if register in operator was successful before

Do you have any advice for me what I could do right now?

Btw thank you for sending the patch to the lkml!