Openwrt with EM7455 connecting issue

Michael pang michaelpangwork at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 12:03:17 UTC 2018

The very first thing I do is follow your instructions. otherwise I don't
even know where to start. Thanks for getting back to me.
Here are the issues so far.
1. during the make menuconfig ,I am getting some warning. Does that matter?
 WARNING: Makefile 'package/utils/busybox/Makefile' has a dependency on
'libpam', which does not exist
WARNING: Makefile 'package/utils/busybox/Makefile' has a build dependency
on 'libpam', which does not exist
WARNING: Makefile 'package/network/utils/curl/Makefile' has a dependency on
'libgnutls', which does not exist
WARNING: Makefile 'package/network/utils/curl/Makefile' has a dependency on
'libopenldap', which does not exist
WARNING: Makefile 'package/network/utils/curl/Makefile' has a dependency on
'libidn2', which does not exist
WARNING: Makefile 'package/network/utils/curl/Makefile' has a dependency on
'libssh2', which does not exist
WARNING: Makefile 'package/boot/kexec-tools/Makefile' has a dependency on
'liblzma', which does not exist
WARNING: Makefile 'package/network/services/lldpd/Makefile' has a
dependency on 'libnetsnmp', which does not exist
2. another post said I have to create another interface in the network with
DHCP address. Is that true?
3. on your website. the step is  option device   '/sys/devices/platform/soc/
20980000.usb/usb1/1-1/1-1.2/1-1.2.1'
my number is different. it is f1058000.usb. should I change that?
4  I am using MBIM right now with EM7455, maybe qmi is better option?