Using ModemManager getting IP but not reflecting to NetworkManager

NIKHIL PATIL nikhilvp29 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 10:22:16 UTC 2020

Hi Aleksander ,

1) These is a small part of *networkmanager_1.0.10.bb
<http://networkmanager_1.0.10.bb> file *containg modemmanager , need to
change here for linking modemmanager with networkmanager?

PACKAGECONFIG[concheck] = "--with-libsoup=yes,--with-libsoup=no,libsoup-2.4"
PACKAGECONFIG[modemmanager] =
"--with-modem-manager-1=yes,--with-modem-manager-1=no,modemmanager"
PACKAGECONFIG[ppp] = "--enable-ppp,--disable-ppp,ppp,ppp"

2)nmcli d output :-
     DEVICE                    TYPE                STATE
   CONNECTION
    wwp0s21f0u5i4          wwan             disconnected
   ----

     Why my connection type is coming as *wwan* ?
      but we are giving *nmcli* commands considering as *type gsm *