Web browsing the Mobile broadband provider info database

Aleksander Morgado aleksandermj at chromium.org
Thu Jan 11 10:12:03 UTC 2024

> > It has zero CSS right now, so it should be easy to make something
> > better than the current "mvp".

> > > We could use gitlab pages as with documentation. Do we have the
> > > sources
> > > for the site generation somewhere?
> >
> > https://github.com/mikelolasagasti/mobile-ng
>

> FWIW, I also think that we should create a gitlab pages for MBPI so
> that they website is maintained in git(lab), right beside the database.
>
> For gitlab.freedesktop.org that is clearly easy to do, as we have that
> for ModemManager and NetworkManager. I expect that will work similarly
> with gitlab.gnome.org, but I am not familiar with this.
>
> I think freedesktop.org would be the better place than GNOME.org, so
> that it can be beside ModemManager. However, moving the project is
> cumbersome (update all documentation), so I would avoid it.

Is there anyone in the list interested in doing this integration? It would
be a very nice way to help the project :)
I think that part of reason why the lack of up to date information in the
m-b-p-i is because it is not visible enough.

Also, who of you is going to FOSDEM? I wouldn't mind a chat about how we
could improve the database and possible sync with other existing databases.

--
Aleksander