[libnice] windows build

Philip Withnall philip at tecnocode.co.uk
Wed Feb 11 06:42:38 PST 2015

Hey,

On Sun, 2015-02-08 at 06:22 +0100, David Feurle wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to use libnice to establish some p2p sockets between two
> machines on windows.
> While building the lib on windows I had some problems - which I was able
> to fix.
> There were some files missing and some of the source files were not
> mentioned in the Visual Studio project file(s). Another problem was to
> find a prebuild gtk environment libnice compiles with (the one mentioned
> in the Readme is too old).

Sorry for the slow reply.

> Is it possible to get this changes included so other users would be able
> to build it directly?

Thanks for the patches. I’ve tweaked them and pushed them upstream:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libnice/libnice/

They should make it into the 0.10.11 release.

> I did create a repo with a compiling libnice on github:
> https://github.com/linux-fan-dave/libnice-windows-fork

In future, can you please submit patches via Bugzilla? It means they’re
easier to track and review. Thanks!

https://bugs.freedesktop.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=nice

Philip