[Openchrome-devel] Coordinating some changes

Robert Bridge robert
Sat Apr 18 14:41:11 PDT 2009

Thomas Hellstr?m wrote:
> I'm also a bit curious about what's behind the VIANamedFunction formatting?
> Both the openChrome coding style (as documented on the wiki) and the
> Xorg coding style calls for
> viaFunctionName?

As I understand it, inconsistency has crept in to the naming patterns,
and when it was suggested to settle on a single one and change the tree
to match it, Bruce Chang of Via specifically indicated a preference for
VIANameingPattern.

As there were no dissenting voices (on the list) at the time, I thing
Jon decided to go with that.

Cheers,
Rob.