[Openchrome-devel] Future of via drm and unichrome 3D driver.

Thomas Hellström thomas
Tue Jan 6 23:09:31 PST 2009

Harald,

Just to clarify,
This is not a chrome9 driver but largely reworked CX700 + older
unichrome stuff. However, it's a good base for incorporating the new
chrome9 stuff, since things like chrome9 aperture and initialization
falls naturally in place and it would be straighforward to add drm
modesetting and reserve buffers for v4l-type drivers.

If this doesn't change your opinion, I'll suggest creating an
openchrome- drm and 3D module with the aim to move chrome9 drm stuff
over from VIA's patches.

/Thomas