[Openchrome-users] Success: Gentoo with Xorg Modular

Cédric Berger cedric
Fri Dec 9 09:54:42 PST 2005

Hi,

I'm pleased to report that I can have full accelerated DVD playback
on my EPIA SP8000 (CN400) box by just using RC3 version of the Xorg
modular included in Gentoo and included xine. No hack, no extra
download required, everything work out of the box.

The only weird thing I get is the following message, but that seem
harmless:
    "FreeFontPath: FPE "/usr/share/fonts/misc" refcount is 2, should be
1; fixing.

Thanks to everyone involved!
Cedric

PS: I also hope mplayer will catch up one day too.