[Openchrome-users] [openChrome] #33: Video corruption on via sp13000 (CN400)

Brent Shellenberg brent
Sat Apr 22 08:05:37 PDT 2006

On Saturday 22 April 2006 00:47, Wander Winkelhorst wrote:

> Could the people having problems try the following in their xorg.conf?
>
>        SubSection "Display"
>                Depth           24
>                Modes          "720x576Noscale"
>                Virtual                722 576 #This is slightly wider
>                ViewPort       2 0 #This tells xorg to start displaying
> 2 pixels from the left
>        EndSubSection

This doesn't fix the discolouration problem I've got. However (oddly enough) I
also had a problem with the image being too far down on the y axis (by a fair
amount - 18 pixels or so). This has solved *that* problem. But the
discolouration remains.

--
Brent Shellenberg
* Starmont Media Services Inc *